kg at speeds of 24 kph.
- 1 x 125" x 96" 1 x LD7
- 1 x 125" x 88" 1 x LD8
- 1 x 108" x 88" 1 x LD9
- 2 x LD1 or LD3 1 x LD11
- 1 x LD4 1 x LD26
- 1 x LD6 1 x LD29
Of inverted air-cargo castors.
Lead-on rollers along sides and rear-end.
Heavy-duty lift-up stops are fitted in correct positions to
retain the ULD types specified above. In-filled load-bed with the castors mounted on formed-steel
members with grip-faced panels between.
Eight wheels, four on the front steering turntable and four on
the chassis rear.
Wheels are two-piece de-mountable pressed steel rims, fitted with
15" x 4.5" x 3.00D Super Elastic, three-stage solid rubber
tyres. The wheels are mounted on four double-ended axles with 5-stud
taper-roller bearing hubs. All axles are centrally-pivoted 'rocking-axles'
providing smoother running.
Controlled by the front turntable & towbar through a heavy
duty ball bearing ring.
Highly effective on the front wheels by raising the tow bar to an
automatically latched position, release is by a foot pedal.
- The Towbar - has a
towing-eye with 75mm diameter hole, the ring-section of the eye is
30mm diameter. A grip-handle is provided on top of the towbar.
- The Rear Hitch - is a heavy duty 'E' type with a captive
spring-loaded 33mm diameter pin that can be retained in the open
- Hot Dipped Galvanized to ISO1461
- High-Visibility markings on surround-frame corners and both sides
OPTIONS - EXTRAS
- Additional Stops for other ULD types.
- Alternative coupling types.
- Painted Finish to Client's requirements.
- Special corporate or identification
- Additional visibility markings.
The specifications can be altered to suit Client's particular applications